[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, NCCC NS 6/17/16

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Fri Jun 17 08:19:42 EDT 2016

NCCC Sprint - Jun 17

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   160:   3      3
    80:   8      7
    40:  17     14
    20:  14     11
    15:   1      1
    10:
-------------------
Total:  43     36  Total Score = 1,548

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, tee vertical.  15M wasn't as good as in
the past several weeks.  N3QE was very loud just before the start and then down
to S1 and didn't hear me calling (turned beam?).  Only loud station otherwise
was N3ZZ and I couldn't get in sync for a QSO with Tom. Thanks to QRP station
KE0TT for the QSO and mult on 15.  20M was fair to most of the country.  40
seemed pretty good including as close as WN4AFP in SC.  Only two other
four-land QSOs were the two Daves, AFP and N4DW.  80M was OK, but no signals
from the west coast and W1FJ was pretty weak.  160M had good signals, but
stations had difficulty in hearing me.  Probably QRN on their end.  Heard, but
did not work, Vic, VE3YT on Top Band.  Hope for everyone to have fun in the
summer Stew Perry TBDC this weekend.  I will miss it myself.  Thanks for all
QSOs and let's have some more southeast activity for more fun for all.  73,
John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/