[SECC] monitor

Courtney Judd k4wi at k4wi.net
Thu Jun 23 19:47:54 EDT 2016

need some advice; I use a dual monitor setup here.... came home this
evening and the left one was dark. Turned it off and after a few minutes
turned it back on.... came back to life and thought all was good....
wrong... lasted about 30 seconds and back to dark. Had a spare one...
smaller... changed it out and all is well. So I guess leftie is kaput.
These were Hyundai 22 in LCD monitors.... so what to replace with is my
question? If one went bad how far behind the other will it go bad....
should i buy two new ones... what kind etc... looked on Amazon and most
22/23 inch LCD's are in the $99 neighborhood. Any advice would be
appreciated! thanks, Cort K4WI