[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score 2016 NC QSO Party

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Fri Mar 4 08:55:56 EST 2016

North Carolina QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 3:41

    80:   18     17      0
    40:   26     45      0
    20:    7      0      0
    15:    0      0      0
    10:    0      0      0
     6:    0      0      0
     2:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:   51     62      0  Mults = 51  Total Score = 14,577

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.  Logging computer,
an IBM ThinkPad, died Monday night before I could get the NCQP files off. Thanks
to a local computer repair place, Cyber Connection, the NA Logging Program files
were copied to a CD before the hard drive died completely.  So, I was able to
submit the log toward the end of the week.  Of course, only a few QSOs on 20
were possible due to our being too close.  40 and 80 were pretty good for me
and activity level was good too.  Thanks especially to the mobiles.  Score
includes 450 bonus points.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/