[SECC] Georgia QSO Party (GQP) is coming soon

Chaz Cone chazcone at comcast.net
Fri Mar 4 14:03:31 EST 2016

My role is that of awards manager.  We give great-looking plaques annually to top-scoring stations in 36 different categories (you can see them on the website).

Someone sponsors each of those plaques; the cost is $30 each.  If you’re already a committed sponsor for 2016, you’ll be getting this email, too; just ignore it.

From time-to-time, hams who have previously sponsored a plaque step aside to allow others to sponsor.  At this writing we have two plaques up for new sponsorship:

CW US/VE QRP
CW DX High Power (in memory of Tad WF4W)

If you’d like to sponsor one of those, just reply to this email; first come-first served.  I’ll let you know if you’re the first one(s) I hear from.

There are still eleven plaques whose previous sponsors I’ve not yet heard from.  It’s possible that one or more of those may become available, too.  If you’d like to be on the wait-list, reply and let me know that as well.

I’ve attached a flyer (two-up) about this year’s GQP.  Please print some and bring them to club meetings and other places to promote the GQP.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Chaz W4GKF
Georgia QSO Party (GQP) Awards Manager