[SECC] Fwd: SECC Application Form

dave ho13dave at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 00:38:29 EST 2016

Just want to say a quick 'Thank You' to those who sent a welcome
greeting.

Hope I can be a positive contributor to the group. Although I'm not a
heavy duty contester I do participate in several each year. Guess I'll
send in my logs more often now.

And do want to say the although I operate a lot of QRP events I also
own and use an amp. In fact, just finished rehabbing an old SB-220.
Put it on the air for the first time tonight. Seems to be working well.

73 de dave
ab9ca/4