[SECC] W2GDJ SO Unlimited High Power ARRLDX SSB

David Jones w2gdj at wildblue.net
Mon Mar 7 15:52:21 EST 2016

Call: W2GDJ
Operator(s): W2GDJ
Station: W2GDJ

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 19:51
Location: USA

      Band QSOs Mults
      160: 1 1
      80: 68 42
      40: 137 66
      20: 214 78
      15: 213 83
      10: 98 44
      Total: 731 314 Total Score 688,602

      Good band condx here and lots of activity. Equipment - FT-920,SB-200 , Multiband Dipole at 25 feet.

Limited time on Sunday with family get together. Missed just about all of the afternoon. Ran into a lonely
T32 late in the contest. Got him first call. Very unusual , no pileup. On the other hand the pileups were insane on needed
mults late in the game. Propagation learning curve is on going here from this QTH. And I get a lot of
repeats asking for my QTH. So many years operating from Upstate NY has the DX with my call auto
programmed into their exchange. I did S and P for the whole contest. Guess if I were a 100 watt CO station
things would have been different. Kinda like the VP5 who ran 5 watts for the contest. 73, Dave W2GDJ