[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Scores, OK QP, ID QP, WI QP and SA 10M Contest

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Mon Mar 14 22:15:07 EDT 2016

South America 10-Meter Contest

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1:36

    CW:   8
   SSB:  25
-----------------------------
Total:  33      22       4  Total Score = 3,432

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Should be a fun contest
in future years with more advance publicity.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/

Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SO Fixed HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 3:05

   160:      0        0
    80:     21        4
    40:     34       20
    20:     28       19
    15:      0        0
    10:      0        0
     6:      0        0
     2:      0        0
   UHF:      0        0
------------------------
Total:     83       43  Mults = 46  Total Score = 9,614.0

FT1000MP, Alphs 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.  Thanks for all
QSOs.  Good job by WI stations under less than good conditions. Signals were
weak on 40 for most of the day and 80 was very bad with QRN after dark.  Time
was limited by family and church obligations this year.  Look for the GA QSO
Party April 9 and 10.  KU8E and I should be QRV as W4AN/M in many GA counties
and several National Park on the Air locations.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/

Idaho QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0;32

   160:   1      0       0
    80:   0      0       0
    40:   0      0       0
    20:   1      3       0
    15:   1      0       0
    10:   0      0       0
----------------------------
Total:   3      3       0  CW Mults = 2  Ph Mults = 3  Dig Mults = 0  Total Score = 45

Worked every ID station I heard during the 24 hours of the contest.  Special
thrill to work KG7YUV on 160M CW.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Please look for the GA
QSO Party April 9-10.  KU8E and I plan to be QRV as W4AN/M including some
National Park locations.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/

Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 1:12

   160:    0      0      0
    80:    0      0      0
    40:   14      1      0
    20:   11     11      0
    15:    0      0      0
    10:    0      0      0
     6:    0      0      0
Total:   25     12      0  Mults = 22  Total Score = 2,178

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Good job by OK
stations including a number of mobiles.  Conditions didn't seem very good this
year.  Please look for the GA QSO Party on 9 and 10 April.  KU8E and I plan to
be QRV as W4AN/M from many GA counties and several National Parks on the Air
locations.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/