[SECC] [Gcgmail] GQP 2 Weekends Away and Activity?

gregpotter at charter.net gregpotter at charter.net
Mon Mar 21 16:13:44 EDT 2016

I did some work on the mobile antenna today. I am planning on doing
something in the GQP, but right now I am not sure what that will be.
In the past, I have just waited to see where everyone else is going
and then tried to fill in the blanks. That will probably be the case
this year as well. North of I20 is best for me.
73 de Greg NM2L

	-----------------------------------------From: "Jeff Clarke"
Sent: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 12:13:29 -0400
Subject: [Gcgmail] GQP 2 Weekends Away and Activity?

   I posted a message about a week ago but only W5JR replied they are
doing 40 counties. Is anyone else going to go rovering to help
activate all the counties? It would be helpful to me in planning the
W4AN route.
   I just checked the webpage today and there still isn't any
information on who are sponsoring plaques or what counties are being
activated in 2016.
   It would be a shame if the QSO party has a decline in activity
after many years of momentum.
   Jeff KU8E
   _Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid_