[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score Phone Fray, 3/23/16

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Wed Mar 23 08:39:14 EDT 2016

Phone Fray - Mar 23

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:25

   160:   3      3
    80:  11      9
    40:   8      6
    20:   0      0
    15:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  22     18  Total Score = 396

FT1000MP, 100W, dipole, zepp, inverted vee, tee vertical.  20M was somewhat open
just after the start, but I heard no contesters and got no answers to CQs.
Started out a bit late and never seemed to get in a good rhythm.  40M was open
all over including as close as VA.  Welcome to Bob, W4ML (W4MYA) in his first
Phone Fray.  80M was better than 40, including a QSO with Bill, N6ZFO, in CA.
160M was OK but surprised to miss a few who were worked on the other bands.
Think skip was a bit long on 80 since I didn't hear KT4ZB there and did work
Mark (Jere) on 160M.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Look for the GA QSO Party April
9-10.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/