[SECC] Date for May NAQCC Sprint Changed to May 11 (May 12 UTC date)

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Mon May 2 15:39:41 EDT 2016

In an effort to accommodate our many members who will be traveling to
the Dayton Hamvention and FDIM later this month, we have changed the
previously published date for our NAQCC sprint this month.  The sprint
has been moved up one week and will be on Wednesday evening, May 11 (May
12th UTC).  Our webpages have already been updated with this information
and I apologize for any confusion that this has caused.

73,

Paul - N8XMS
NAQCC President
NAQCC #0675