[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score 2016 CQ-M International DX Contest

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Sun May 15 09:05:41 EDT 2016

CQ-M International DX Contest

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: GA.USA
Operating Time (hrs): 8:11

   160:    0     0       0
    80:    8     0       4
    40:   45     0      21
    20:  110     2      34
    15:    1     0       1
    10:    0     0       0
---------------------------
Total:  164     2      60  Total Score = 23,940

FT1000MP, Alpha 91b, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.  Conditions
generally pretty bad from here to Europe and western Asia, where most of the
activity was.  Started out low power for fun as Alpha 78 had failed recently.
Put Alpha 91b on line when it wasn't much fun without the amp.  Only one QSO on
15 and that was HA9RT when I was running low power.  15M was dead almost every
time I checked it.  20M became pretty good in our late afternoon, but there was
very little activity on SSB.  40M was fair in our evening.  80M was OK, but the
QRN was pretty bad.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Hope to meet many of you in Dayton
this week.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/