[SECC] Searchable archives

Kevan Nason knason00 at gmail.com
Tue May 24 14:32:16 EDT 2016

Good thing you aren't a CW guy or you'd do it to me again this time, Jere.
My TS590 died and I'm gonna be using a borrowed TS2000 this weekend.
Thinking that would give you the advantage.

But... since you point out you whupped me a couple years ago I went to the
CQ WPX results database and pulled out our last WPX SSB scores where we
competed against each other on a more or less even playing field. In case
you missed me in 2015 I used the call WW4SF. I didn't count 2016 as my son
unexpectedly ended up in the hospital and I ended up with only 18 to your
32 hours of operating time. And you had tornadoes and power outages in 2009
and only had 22 to my 31.5 hours..

WPX SSB     kt4zb     n4xl
2015 2,214,201 2,406,768
2012 1,949,935 1,810,620

Huh... What were you saying? And isn't your beam at 70 ft compared to my 50?

Kevan
N4XL