[SECC] new rig

Courtney Judd k4wi at k4wi.net
Tue Nov 22 18:19:38 EST 2016

well I am getting a new rig: FTDX-5000MP which makes my 2000D surplus to
my needs. Serial number 7C110048 (2000D) with FP-2000 power supply,
CT-119 programming cable ,hand mike, and connectors. I bought this new
from Texas Towers 02/14/2007, in excellent shape, non-smoker, did some
updates but not the latest.... didn't really see the need for it. I have
the DMU-2000 data management unit but want to keep it for use with the
5000; but to use the DMU unit with the 2000D I had to install a small
board internally and can not decide if I want to remove it .... not
needed for use with the 5000. I have the factory boxes and manuals. I
see them advertised on E-bay from 1800 to 2200 $. Offering here
first.... make me an offer I can't turn down. Come and operate it if you
want.... does a 200 watt output .... it has been a super rig.... let me
know what you think, I'll be getting some pictures of it soon. 73's Cort
K4WI