[SECC] Announcement: NA Sprint SSB Saturday Night

kt4zb at aol.com kt4zb at aol.com
Fri Oct 7 10:40:49 EDT 2016

Sorry; but Matthew in the way.

Jerer

-----Original Message-----
From: John Laney <k4bai at att.net>
To: SECC <SECC at contesting.com>; Southeast Sprint Coalition <sesprint at contesting.com>; Jeff Clarke <ku8ejeff at mediacombb.net>; gcg <gcgmail at georgiacontestgroup.com>; ALQP ACG <contest at alabamacontestgroup.org>
Sent: Thu, Oct 6, 2016 5:14 pm
Subject: [SECC] Announcement:  NA Sprint SSB Saturday Night

Doesn't anyone want to be on a team for NA Sprint SSB Saturday night?
Let me know ASAP and I'll register a team or teams.  73, John, K4BAI.

     Dear fellow ham radio operator,

     Thank you for your past support of the NA SSB Sprint contest!  We
hope you enjoyed it.  Whether you made 3 or 300 QSOs in one of the last
few Sprints, your participation was very much appreciated. The SSB
Sprint contest is now at record-setting participation levels, making for
a very fun and exciting 4 hour event!  But we need to maintain that
momentum.

     We hope you will be on for the next SSB Sprint event, which is this
Saturday evening (October 9, 2016 0000-0400 UTC, which is October 8th
locally).  Please pass this along to your club or anyone else you think
would enjoy participating.

     As you may remember, the exchange is simply callsign, serial
number, name and state/province/territory/country.  This is the contest
where if you call someone and work them, then following that QSO YOU get
the frequency until you work someone else, then that next station gets
the frequency, etc.  Of course you can choose to QSY without working
another station there and you can always call CQ on a clear frequency.

     You don't have to send in your log, but if you do, you might come
away with one of the door prizes that will be drawn from among all of
the entrants with a score of at least 1,500 points (which is 50 QSOs
with 30 multipliers).

     Also, if you do plan to operate and if you have not already done
so, if you have a moment please let us know that you plan to be on at
http://ssbsprint.com/planned-activity/my-planned-activity/.  This helps
us be sure that we will have all states and provinces on the air again
for this event.

     You can check out all of the details on the http://ssbsprint.com
website.  You will find complete rules, previous results, all-time
records, door prize listings, etc.

     73 Bob KW8N and the NA SSB Sprint committee
  http://ssbsprint.com/