[SECC] NY QSO Party Tomorrow! - Saturday 1400z

dfaklis at frontiernet.net dfaklis at frontiernet.net
Fri Oct 14 09:48:44 EDT 2016

CQ NY!  Saturday, tomorrow, 1400 UTC for 12 straight hours.  Please be generous and spot other ops regularly.

http://www.nyqp.org/

It looks to be a great turnout...amateurs in ALL 62 counties have been contacted.  All 48 plaques are funded and they're among the best in the business.

VE and DX amateurs are encouraged to participate and we are grateful for the Q's.  DX and VE awards are in place.

Tell your friends to get on the air and submit a log.   One QSO or 100.....as we're shooing for a new "logs received" record this year.  Logs to:  logs at nyqp.org

County activity is located here (updated continuously):

http://nyqp.org/wordpress/2015-planned-activations/

Mobile or fixed, please add  your plans to the mix here:

http://nyqp.org/wordpress/describe-your-planned-mobile-activation/

Exchange:  RST and County, in NY; RST and S/P/*DX*, outside NY

The members of the Rochester DX Association and the whole Plaque Sponsorship Team makes it ALL happen (see the following link).  A round of applause to All!

http://nyqp.org/wordpress/categories-and-plaque-sponsors/

As always, please send me a note if I can help and please post or send me your NYQP plans.

Please join in on the fun on Saturday 15 October 1400Z!

Thanks!, 73, Dean, NW2K for the NYQP Team