[SECC] NA RTTY Sprint SO AB LP WH6YH Claimed Score 2240

Michael Zolno luv.myipad3 at me.com
Sun Sep 18 00:24:48 EDT 2016

GM All,

Was a lot of fun but I think I can do a lot better once I get the hang of the hand off. Definitely like CW better, I don't know if it's the pace or the way the contest is slower, it just seems so low key. Did not get me worked up and rip-roaring ready like the CW Sprint, NOW THAT WAS FUN!

NA Sprint RTTY Contest - September

Call: WH6YH
Operator(s): WH6YH
Station: WH6YH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 4 hrs

   80:  16
   40:  35
   20:  29
---------------------
Total:  80     Mults = 28  Total Score = 2,240

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC & Friends

Comments:

First NA RTTY Sprint. Lots of fun but couldn't get the knack of the hand off QSO
as it seemed every time I answered a CQ, someone jumped in there and beat me to
the punch; clearly lots to learn here. I liked the CW Sprint much better and
N1MM cooperated much better than on the CW Sprint, however, N1MM is like an
onion. I am probably using 1/10th of the capabilities of it. Still no band
scope, panadapter, and overall poor integration. We'll get there. Thank You for
the QSO. 73, Mike