[SECC] Six Digit Grid Square for Your Transmitter Location

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Tue Sep 27 16:52:12 EDT 2016

Hello guys:

You have probably seen that the ARRL is instituting a new requirement
that affiliated club secretaries must send in a list of eligible club
members and their six-digit squares beginning with ARRL SS CW in November.

I am going to try to look up that information for your locations as
listed on QRZ.COM.  I know that AD8J and W2GDJ may transmit from
locations other than their FCC listed mailing address.  In fact, I
probably do so myself, but it isn't material between my post office box
and my home address.

If anyone else now has that situation, please e-mail me your transmitter
location 6-digit grid square.  In the future, if you will be
transmitting for a contest from a different grid square location, please
advise Chaz, W4GKF, our club secretary so that he can make a permanent
change or a temporary change for that contest only if it is a temporary
portable or mobile operation or a guest op situation.

Thanks and 73, John, K4BAI.