[SECC] Weekly Score Report, etc.

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Tue Apr 25 11:23:18 EDT 2017

Hello all:

Just a quick reminder that SKCC has its monthly sprint (SKS) tonight 8
to 10 PM EDT.

I apologize for not getting out a score report last week. I'll try to
get out a two week report this week.

Last week, I spent two days in Valdosta for court, drove to Savannah and
participated in a bankruptcy law seminar, drove to Macon for Friday
night, drove to Atlanta (and what a nightmare trying to go up I-75) for
Weeesie's cousin's memorial service, and tried to drive home to
Columbus, but the car died just off I-185 on the way home.  In addition,
our son and his wife had their first child, a boy, Dawson Charles Laney,
on Friday.  We got out three written opinions and orders at the office
and I have kept up with inputting the paper and other non-conforming
logs for the GQP into the N1MM+ logging program.  In the process, I did
figure out how the logging program could be changed to allow other modes
than CW to be logged again.  Anyway, I have all my notes and will get
the report out today or tomorrow if possible.

Tonight is also the weekly Phone Fray and the CWOps have their usual CWT
mini tests tomorrow (Wed).

73, John, K4BAI.