[SECC] ARRL 160 AA4LR SO Unlimited LP

Bill Coleman aa4lr at arrl.net
Thu Dec 7 14:48:38 EST 2017

ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: AA4LR
Operator(s): AA4LR
Station: AA4LR

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 3.8

Total:  QSOs = 256  Sections = 48  Countries = 3  Total Score = 26,571

Antennas:
160/80/40m Trap Inverted-J using a 140' fence rail as radials
80/40m trap dipole at 10m high

Equipment:
Elecraft K2/100 w/KAT100 running 100 watts

Comments:

Far too busy this weekend to put in a full-time effort, I did  manage to get on
and hand out some Qs. About 40 minutes Friday night with some quick S & P,
then a little more than three hours on Saturday night with a few runs.
Conditions seemed pretty good.

Apologies for any poorly-sent CW. N1MM+ keying with my USB-Serial adapter is
slightly erratic, whereas N1MM never had much problem with it, so long as the
computer was properly grounded. Looking to get a better USB-Serial adapter.

Only DX worked was XE, PJ2 and ZF.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
Web: http://boringhamradiopart.blogspot.com
            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901