[SECC] Fwd: ARRL 10 N4TOL SO CW Unlimited LP

iam4rb at aol.com iam4rb at aol.com
Mon Dec 11 09:48:59 EST 2017

ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N4TOL
Operator(s): N4TOL
Station: N4TOL

Class: SO CW Unlimited LP
QTH: Roswell, GA
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:   1     1
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:   1     1  Total Score = 4

Thanks to AA4LR for the contact !!!

With the weekend snow jam, I figured what a great excuse to disappear in the shack to work the contest.  Well, not much to hear on my wire all weekend, but seeing the other posts, at least I was not alone.  Heard the whispers of a N3 and an OA, but too weak to even try an ESP contact.  Was in and out of the shack all weekend, and perhaps missed any openings, if they ever occurred.

However, the poor band conditions allowed me to help the XYL with Christmas decorating,  the time to reconfigure the surround sound in the basement and watch a couple of movies.

On the bright side, it was a thrill to come within 5 contacts of matching my neighbor and good friend N4GG, who always surpasses me by hundreds of Qs in these events.

73 John N4TOL