[SECC] AFP - 10m amazing score

Dave Edmonds dave at pkministrywebs.com
Tue Dec 12 23:17:16 EST 2017

My favorite band for all my ham career, but not last weekend... I missed
all Sunday because my son and I went to see the Panthers and the Vikings in
Charlotte... The game experience trumped contesting!

I posted my score anyway...73s Dave WN4AFP

ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

   CW:   1     1
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:   1     1  Total Score = 4

I hoped that this contest would be a bit more interesting based upon the
band conditions during the recent CQWW contests. All I heard from SC was
NC, MD, VA and one South Carolina station -- W4OC -- thanks Don!!! Hope
that next year will be more fun. 73s Dave WN4AFP

--
Dave Edmonds
PK Ministry Webs
dave at pkministrywebs.com