[SECC] The Carolina Weekend 2017

Dave Edmonds dave at pkministrywebs.com
Fri Feb 10 07:48:16 EST 2017

Hello SECC'ers...

The Carolina Weekend is just two weekend away! Here's another great
opportunity to enjoy an action-packed radio weekend.

The SCQP will offer more mobile stations than ever before! We have received
plans from 10 mobile ops stating that they were going mobile in our contest
and then many will drive up to NC on Sunday to run in the NCQP. Mobiles ops
include K4QPL (K3TD), K5CM, KB4KBS, N4IQ, N4UP, K0BAK, N4UP, N4LDL, W4RWL
and KM4HI.

I'll be running WW4SF a bonus station for as many hour as possible on
Saturday.

The op who works the most Carolina counties during the weekend will receive
a Carolina BBQ dinner for two delivered to your door.

For all the details, visit www.scqso.com

If you're planning to attend the SCQP, please complete our RSVP form on the
website.

See y'all on the 25th!

73s Dave WN4AFP

Our first Carolina Weekend last year was amazing... We can't wait for the
kick-off on 2/25.

--
Dave Edmonds
PK Ministry Webs