[SECC] [Gcgmail] Announcemnt: NAQP RTTY This Saturday

Scott Straw kb4kbs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 05:11:38 EST 2017

I'll be roving through SC on Saturday and NC on Sunday. Only about 4 hours each day.  I'll be on 40M PH, likely around 7180-7200. Departures to 20M will be sporadic just to see if I can be heard.  Again, I'll try to stay around the bottom of the General section.

Scott, KB4KBS
Roswell, Georgia USA

Sent from my iPhone5