[SECC] NAQP Teams for NAQP CW This Weekend

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Mon Jan 9 11:13:03 EST 2017

SECC will field team(s) for all three NAQPs this winter.   NAQP SSB is
this coming Saturday 1 PM Sat to 1 AM Sun.  Low power.  Mults count per
band. Bands are 160, 80, 40, 20, 15, and 10M.  So far, I have  KU8E and
K4BAI.  I know a lot of you wait until almost the last minute to commit
to a team, but please check your schedules and let me know so that I can
put some thought into the team(s) make up.  Please let me know
approximately how much you can operate (maximum is 10 out of the
12hours) and if you will be QRP instead of LP.  Maybe we can get up a
QRP team?  Teams are from two to five members. You do not need to be a
member of SECC or within any particular geographical area to be on an
SECC team.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

ACG and Deep Dixie are also forming teams (maybe only for CW or maybe
for both modes) so we can have some friendly competition.

73, John, K4BAI
For SECC