[SECC] NAQP CW

Michael Zolno luv.myipad3 at me.com
Sun Jan 15 13:46:36 EST 2017

You hammered it Don!

Your 80m Q's came very close to my Total Q count. WOW! Plus when I look at your Mults, my best were 35, so I couldn't hear 1/3 of the country.

Thanks for the Q last night and to the several other SECC ops that gave me a Q. I heard John K4BAI working a stn right before me and tried to set up a run to catch him, but no joy. Managed Dave WN4AFP and a couple bands and several others. Lots of 80m activity last night.

Hope you are feeling better.

Mike WH6YH

Sent from my iPad