[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, January 2017 NAQP CW

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Sun Jan 15 19:35:33 EST 2017

North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10.0

   160:   95    35
    80:  313    54
    40:  295    50
    20:  170    50
    15:   42    14
    10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  917   205  Total Score = 187,985

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC#1

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, tee vertical.  Activity good.  High bands
poor, as expected.  Thanks for QSYs by KU8E and K4IQJ for the two QSOs on 10M.
Low bands excellent.  Thanks for all QSOs and hope to work most of you again
next week in NAQP SSB.  Took off 1/2 hour after the first hour and 1/2 hour for
supper around 0020Z.  Then the last hour off.  I thought the rate was dropping
just before I ran out of time.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/