[SECC] NAQP SSB

W4OC at aol.com W4OC at aol.com
Sat Jan 21 11:32:36 EST 2017

Good luck to all for the NAQP SSB today....

Hopefully 15 and 10 will be better than last
weekend in the NAQP CW.

If you are using N1MM logging software, try
leaving the Info window on your screen. This
is the window that gives rate and goal info.
It also has a timer on it to remind you of how
long since you logged your last QSO. This is
(to me anyway) a valuable tool that tells me
that either my run frequency is not effective
or I am not working the second radio hard
enough to keep the rate up to an acceptable
level.

If you work a multiplier or station that is needed
on other bands, try moving them to other bands!
This can improve your score significantly over
the course of the contest. Some stations will not
move, and propagation may determine whether
you can move successfully.

Most of all, have fun...

73

Don W4OC