[SECC] NA CW Sprint Teams?

Jeffrey Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 31 11:02:04 EST 2017

Here is who I have so far that's interested in joining the Southeast Sprint Coalition teams :
KU8E                      HPK4BAI                     HPN4WW ( WF3C)     HPNP2X                      HPN4IQ                       HPW2GDJ                   LPWH6YH                  LP
So far this is enough for one team and part of a 2nd one
Hello N4PN , K1TO, N4OX , W4OC , WN4AFP etc...  Anyone else in the FCG or TCG? How about joining?
Chris, can you forward this to FCG?  I don't have either NF4A or N4OX's email addresses.

Jeff