[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, 2017 Scottish DX Contest

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Sun Jul 23 13:24:11 EDT 2017

Scottish DX Contest

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 10:25

   160:    0     0         0           0
    80:    0     0         0           0
    40:    4     0         0           2
    20:  107     3         0          20
    15:    0     0         0           0
    10:    0     0         0           0
Total:  111     3         0          22  Total Score = 5,148

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole.  No signals heard on 15 and 10.  No
contest signals heard on 80.  Didn't listen to 160.  Conditions on 20M were
very poor.  All European signals were weak.  Heard no Scottish stations, but
did hear one European in QSO with a Scottish station I couldn't hear.  Had
hoped for a lot of European stations to be on 40M after darkness arrived on the
East Coast of the USA, but only heard one, 9A2AJ, before my bedtime.  Thanks to
the organizers for trying.  Hope for better conditions and more participation
next time the contest is run.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/