[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score NCCC NS Sprint 6/23/17

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Fri Jun 23 13:39:04 EDT 2017

NCCC Sprint - Jun 23

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   160:   0      0
    80:   0      0
    40:   7      7
    20:  19     14
    15:   7      7
    10:
-------------------
Total:  33     28  Total Score = 924

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee.  Pretty good
participation.  15,
20 and 40 were quite good.  As a result, I was very late getting to 80 and
didn't get in sync for any QSOs on that band.  Not sure that the slow speeds
brought out any new participants.  Only unfamiliar call I worked was a KA6
station who was sending about 30 WPM (and he was the only participant I
heard
sending that fast).  Was nice to work ND2T and NA8V who have not been
regular
participants long, but doubt that slower speeds appealed especially to
them.
W4OC in SC and N4EEV on the other side of GA were very strong on 15 and 20.
Not sure what type of propagation that was except it was great to hear
almost
the whole country loud on those high bands.  Thanks for all QSOs and hope to
work you all in ARRL Field Day from W4CVY.  73, John, K4BAI.