[SECC] Fw: Fwd: Georgia QSO Party is Only 16 Days Away

Jeffrey Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 22 11:50:26 EDT 2017

     On Wednesday, March 22, 2017 11:47 AM, Jeff Clarke <ku8e at ku8e.com> wrote:

 -------- Forwarded Message --------
| Subject:  | Georgia QSO Party is Only 16 Days Away |
| Date:  | Wed, 22 Mar 2017 11:47:17 -0400 |
| From:  | Jeff Clarke <ku8e at ku8e.com> |
| To:  | gcgmail at georgiacontestgroup.com, k9eseric at gmail.com, edkn4y at embarqmail.com, whhendrick at yahoo.com |

  Hello All, Only 16 days left until the Georgia QSO Party. The activity map is starting to fill in to have all 159 counties activated but we still need some help.  See http://gqp.eqth.net/
  Here are the counties we still need : Northwest Georgia : DADE , CATOSSA North of Atlanta : PICKENS , DAWSON, LUMPKIN , WHITE, FORSYTH East of Atlanta to SC Line : WALTON, OCONEE, OGLETHORPE, WILKES, LINCOLN,  ELBERT South of Atlanta : CLAYTON, FAYETTE, SPAULDING, PIKE Southwest Georgia : WEBSTER,  QUITMAN, SUMTER Southeast of Macon : BLECKLEY,  DODGE, PULASKI, WILCOX,
  Southeast Georgia : PIERCE, BRANTLEY, JEFF DAVIS, MONTGOMERY,  TATTNALL, EVANS, LIBERTY, JOHNSON, JENKINS,  SCREVAN
  Please email me if you will be operating from one of these counties. If you are one of the rovers and can please re-adjust your route please let me know.
  Jeff KU8E