[SECC] Fw: Georgia QSO Party Activity

Mike - W5JR w5jr.lists at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 09:29:43 EDT 2017

This is also where our N4N rover normally travels. One of our 3 ops also has a conflict and we are looking for a replacement.

CW. Dual Flex radio set up (40 hours of operating). Can be just a driver. We start in ROCK county and overnight near Brunswick. 50+ counties.

Email me if interested.

tnx
Mike / W5JR
Alpharetta GA