[SECC] K4BAI Log CWT 0300Z 5/4/17

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Thu May 4 00:23:18 EDT 2017

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z May 4

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

------------
   160:    0
    80:   25
    40:   58
    20:   33
    15:    0
    10:    0
------------
Total:  116  Mults = 88  Total Score = 10,208

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee.  20M was great at the
start.  Open to South Pacific and practically all of US.  40M was good too with
several strong Europeans.  80M wasn't bad.  We had QRN coming from the
thunderstorms to our west, now approaching, it didn't wipe out many.  Thanks
for all QSOs.  Looking forward to seeing many of you at Dayton and at our
Thursday night dinner.  Great to work my FQP partner in W4AN/M last weekend,
W8UE, Ted, on his way back to MI, but from TN on two bands.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/