[SECC] Question/clarification

Kevan Nason knason00 at gmail.com
Wed May 31 09:04:12 EDT 2017

Hi Jim.

If I understand you correctly you contacted those stations using the call
NO4GA and not your own call of W4QO.  If that is the case sorry to say you
are out of luck.  I asked the ARRL about that a couple years back after
using the club call WW4SF in a WPX contest. They said no go. Has to be your
personal call in the other stations log book as who they worked even though
you were the operator on your end in order for you to get contact credit.

You still wouldn't get credit if you tried to go around that by having the
host upload the contact as being from W4QO.   LOTW would do a cross check
to see if the other station worked W4QO on that specific date and time and
not find a match.

Kevan
N4XL