[SECC] Headset w/ boom mic?

RJ Hubbard rj.wf4w at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 08:15:49 EST 2017

Thanks for all the suggestions. I ended up getting the Heil Pro7c. At least
from the reviews and comparisons I read online, It offers more "punch" and
I need all the punch I can get :)

So far, so good. My first QSO was breaking the pileup for 9U4M on my first
try -sure, I was tracking his Q's so knew where to call him but, hey, I can
say it was due to my brand new mic, right? :)

73 guys and thanks for all the feedback. Look forward to seeing some of you
tomorrow at HamJam

RJ