[SECC] "Cheat Sheet" for Cal QSO Party

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Fri Oct 6 15:09:49 EDT 2017

See below:  Remember that we are in the club aggregate score
competition.  Show your club affiliation as "South East Contest Club"
(not SECC) in the Cabrillo header.  The top 10 scores from our club will
be aggregated for the small club category competition. Good luck and
much fun to all.  73, John, K4BAI

Here's a direct link to your "CQP Cheat Sheet," a list of planned
operations, by county, for the California QSO Party this weekend, starting
at 1600z Saturday:

http://www.cqp.org/Counties-Plan-2017.html

All 58 California Counties should be on the air.  We have special award for
the first out-of-station to make a sweep.

Official County and State / Province Abbreviations:

http://www.cqp.org/cqp_multipliers.html

California Stations:  there is no requirement to "pre-register", but will
be happy to add you to the list, if you like.  Just use this simple form:

http://www.cqp.org/cqp2017.html

Thanks!

73,
Bob, N6TV