[SECC] SECC Team for 2017 CW Open Contest

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Fri Sep 1 17:13:45 EDT 2017

CW Open starts its first session at 0000Z tomorrow or 8 PM EDT tonight.
  I have registered a team of K4BAI, KU8E, W4OC, K2SX, N4EEV, NN4K,
WU4B, K8LBQ.

I'll try to check e-mail once more before the start of the contest.  If
anyone else will join in, I can re-register the team with one or two
more members.

Check the rules for log submissions.  Hope everyone, on the team or not,
has a lot of fun in this year's CW Open and in Sunday's Tennessee QSO Party.

73, John, K4BAI.