[SECC] [GCGmail] Atlanta Ham Fest June 2

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Mon Apr 16 18:27:38 EDT 2018

I nominate WW4LL, N4PN,  N4OO, K4NV  I know they appreciate that ! ! ! HI

From: John Laney
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2018 5:07 PM
To: SECC at contesting.com ; gcg ; Southeastern DX Club
Subject: [GCGmail] Atlanta Ham Fest June 2

Hello all:

In a new locale, the Atlanta hamfest will be Saturday, June 2.  I have
been asked by someone with the Atlanta Radio Club which sponsors the
hamfest for suggestions for someone to talk about contesting as a part
of forums at the hamfest.  I am now scheduled to be in Columbus for a
state tennis tournament that weekend, so unless my team decides not to
accept the invitation for the tournament, I can't go to Atlanta for the
hamfest and forum.  At this time, I think we have enough players so we
will accept the invitation.

Is there someone out there who would present such a forum if asked?  I
need to submit name(s) ASAP.  This would be a good opportunity to talk
up contesting and the contesting and DX clubs in GA.

73, John, K4BAI.