[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, CWT. 0300Z. 8/16/18

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Thu Aug 16 10:18:51 EDT 2018

We still need more team members for NAQP SSB Saturday.  Let me hear from
you ASAP.  73, John, K4BAI

                     CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Aug 16

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
   160:   0
    80:  28
    40:  65
    20:   0
    15:   0
    10:   0
------------
Total:  93  Mults = 84  Total Score = 7,812

No signals on 20M just before the start time, so I started on 40M, which
was a
bit long, but otherwise very fine at the start.  After a good run there,
started
to S&P and some type of broadband noise came (OTHR?) and I could copy only
the strong stations.  Went to 80M and, as usual, got few answers to CQs
there.
Signals were generally strong and worked several of the west coast high
power
stations.  Nice to work some DX members including UR5MM and HA8RM on 40 and
G3LDI on both 40 and 80.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Hope to work a lot of you in
NAQP SSB this Saturday.  73, John, K4BAI.