[SECC] Team Registrations for NA Sprint Tonight

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Sat Feb 3 15:15:30 EST 2018

Thanks for registering your CW Sprint team.

Team Name: SECC#1

Team Members:
K4BAI
N4OGW
KU8E
N4IQ
KH7Q (Op: N2NL)

Registration recorded at: 2018-02-03 20:07:09Z

Your team registration info has been saved to the NCJ team database. If you wish to update your team membership, please use the team registration form to resubmit your team members. Please be sure to use exactly the same team name, unless you are purposely wanting to change the name.

You can easily update your team registration by clicking on the following link:

http://www.ncjweb.com/cwsprintteamreg/?ncjarg=49e765e173f84178a8a05d8799cf1ede

73 de Boring Amateur Radio Club (cwsprintmgr at ncjweb.com)

Thanks for registering your CW Sprint team.

Team Name: SECC#2

Team Members:
N4EEV
N4OX
N8I (Op: N8XX)

Registration recorded at: 2018-02-03 20:08:08Z

Your team registration info has been saved to the NCJ team database. If you wish to update your team membership, please use the team registration form to resubmit your team members. Please be sure to use exactly the same team name, unless you are purposely wanting to change the name.

You can easily update your team registration by clicking on the following link:

http://www.ncjweb.com/cwsprintteamreg/?ncjarg=0b29621e80e74b2160d209cccf6a31ed

73 de Boring Amateur Radio Club (cwsprintmgr at ncjweb.com)Y

Please note that we could use a couple of more members for SECC#2.  I will check e-mail again about 2300Z Saturday and re-register team#3 if there are others interested in being on it.  Thanks.  73, John, K4BAI