[SECC] PJ4/K4BAI Claimed Score NCCC NS Sprint 2/15/18

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Thu Feb 15 22:53:19 EST 2018

I apologize for no issues of the score report this week, but I can't
handle it on this laptop.  Will try to catch up when I get back a week
from Saturday.  This weekend in ARRL DX CW, I will be with K2NG, NE9U,
and KK9K multi two as PJ4A.  Hope we can work you all on all bands.  73,
John, K4BAI

                     NCCC Sprint - Feb 16

Call: PJ4/K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: PJ4G

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Bonaire, Dutch Antil
Operating Time (hrs): 0:16

   160:   0      0
    80:  15     14
    40:   0      0
    20:   0      0
    15:   0      0
    10:
Total:  15     14  Total Score = 210

FT1000MP Mark V, 100W, sloping dipoles.  Good activity on 80M and didn't listen
to other bands.  Was happy to be able to work most of the US with low power.
Welcome to Brad, W0CO.  Also John, P40W.  And nice to work Dick, K4XU from NP2
land.  I am on Boanire with K2NG, NE9U, and KK9K and we will be QRV M/2 in ARRL
DX Contest CW this weekend as PJ4A on all bands.  Hope to work all of you during
the weekend.  I will still be here next Thursday and will try to be QRV again.
Thanks for all QSOS.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/