[SECC] SECC Teams for NASprint This Weekend

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Tue Jan 30 15:37:52 EST 2018

Hello all:

We have had difficulty in the past fielding team(s) for the NA Sprints
because the rules called for up to ten team members and many of us
apparently don't like the sprint format, the QSY rule, etc.  Now the
rules have changed to allow for two to five member teams.  This should
be much easier to subscribe.  So, if you want to be on a team for the CW
Sprint Saturday night, please let me know and tell me if you will be
high power, low power, or QRP and if you will be full or part time.  I
will register the team(s) before the start of the Sprint.

Even if you do not want to be on a team, I hope you will be QRV to the
extent possible.  More stations to QSO, more fun for everyone.

73, John, K4BAI.