[SECC] NAQP RTTY This Saturday

Bill Coleman aa4lr at arrl.net
Wed Jul 18 21:13:53 EDT 2018

> On Jul 18, 2018, at 4:42 PM, John Laney <k4bai at att.net> wrote:
>
> This Saturday is the twice yearly North American QSO Party on RTTY.  If anyone wants to be on a SECC team, please let me know ASAP.  I'll be glad to register the team(s) before the start of the contest.  73, John, K4BAI.

I’m thinking of operating this, at the new parsonage on Bolton Road in Atlanta. But, at the moment, I don’t have any radios there or antennas up. It will have to be whatever I can lash together on Saturday early afternoon.

So, this would be a very, very Part-Time effort, I think. Drop me in if you need to fill out a team.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
Web: http://boringhamradiopart.blogspot.com
            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901