[SECC] Team Registration NAQP RTTY

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Sat Jul 21 13:31:40 EDT 2018

Got four team members now.  See registration below.  I won't check
e-mail again before the start in 30 minutes.  If you want to join the
team to fill it out at five, call me on the telephone. (706) 561-7391.
Thanks and 73, John, K4BAI.

Thanks for registering your NAQP RTTY team.

Team Name: SECC

Team Members:
N4EEV
AA4LR
WF4W
NF4J

Registration recorded at: 2018-07-21 17:28:22Z

Your team registration info has been saved to the NCJ team database. If you wish to update your team membership, please use the team registration form to resubmit your team members. Please be sure to use exactly the same team name, unless you are purposely wanting to change the name.

You can easily update your team registration by clicking on the following link:

http://www.ncjweb.com/rttynaqpteamreg/?ncjarg=c40ee47f04b12339d2ea5b920e639a3c

73 de Mark Aker, K6UFO (rttynaqpmgr at ncjweb.com)

---
https://www.avg.com