[SECC] W4AN QSL Archivist

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Mon Jul 30 11:03:19 EDT 2018

Hello all:

Many thanks to Dave Thompson, K4JRB, for volunteering to be our QSL
archivist after I have answered QSL requests.  KU8E has now the ability
to upload W4AN logs to LOTW, which he will do for his Amelia Island
operation in the IOTA contest this weekend.  Then we will upload past
logs as I am able to find them on computers or even floppy disks.  I am
mailing the box of W4AN received QSLs since it became our club call in
2005 to Dave today.

I did pull out six or seven QSL cards (including one from J6/W0SA)
received when the Columbus Amateur Radio Club (W4CVY) was using the W4AN
call sign in Field Days and sent them to John, WB4GLJ, who will archive
them along with incoming W4CVY QSL cards.

Still need more volunteers for NAQP CW teams this weekend.  And NAQP SSB
will be later in the month.  Hope we can get some teams for that one too.

Jeff, KU8E, had a very successful time in IOTA this past weekend first
from Amelia Island, FL and later from the Jekyll Island group in GA.  He
was really strong here on 40M from the GA island.

73, John, K4BAI.