[SECC] NAQP CW

Bill Coleman aa4lr at arrl.net
Tue Jul 31 11:31:59 EDT 2018

> On Jul 29, 2018, at 12:18 PM, John Laney <k4bai at att.net> wrote:
>
> Next weekend seems to be NAQP CW.  We can enter teams of two to five members.  I will register the teams before the contest starts. Please let me know if you'd like to be on a team, whether you will be part time, or full time (or close to it) and if you will be LP or QRP.  Anyone can be on our team, so ask your friends.  73,, John, K4BAI.

Hopefully, everyone who wants to do something other than be a check log will be using LP or QRP. NAQP is limited to 100 watts.

I’ll be super-part time from the Bolton Road parsonage, making what contacts I can with a dipole. Maybe I’ll get the Invert-L up. Maybe. I’ve got a Hapkido seminar earlier in the day, so we’ll have to see how hard Grandmaster Moreland works us.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
Web: http://boringhamradiopart.blogspot.com
            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901