[SECC] Fwd: ARRL June VHF KU8E SO 3Band HP

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Sun Jun 10 23:05:48 EDT 2018

Subject: 	ARRL June VHF KU8E SO 3Band HP
Date: 	Mon, 11 Jun 2018 03:00:13 +0000
From: 	webform at b4h.net
To: 	3830 at contesting.com, ku8e at ku8e.com

   5.7:
   10G:
   24G:
-------------------
Total:  319    98  Total Score = 31,262

Club:

Comments:

K3/ KPA500 ~ 500 watts
Directive Systems DSEJX5-50 5 element Yagi on 10 foot high mast

Bad conditions on Saturday but was good on Sunday starting around 1600z until
0130z. Nice e-skip to East Coast and W8/W9.

I hooked up FT8 for the first time a couple days before the contest. Still have
a lot to learn about this mode. Heard a lot of stations who didn't answer me. It
was good for about 25 extra multiplier so it was worth the effort.

QSO Breakdown :

CW  : 108
SSB : 170
FT8 :  41