[SECC] K4BAI Fox Hunt Announcement 40M Tuesday Night

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Mon Mar 5 19:27:09 EST 2018

Along with Todd, N9NE, I will be a QRP Fox in the Fox Hunt Tuesday night
local time 9 to 10:30 PM, Wednesday 0200-0330Z.  We will be between 7030
to 7050 kHz.  I will be running 5W and will switch between a 40M dipole
that favors the west and an 88 ft center fed zepp that favors north
east.   You may run no more than 5W and work only the two foxes for fox
hunt credit.  The exchange is RST, SPC, Name, and power, so I will be
sending real RST, GA, JOHN, 5W.

Todd and I will repeat on 80M Thursday night local time 9 to 10:30 PM EST.

Hope many will participate in this fun on-the-air activity.  For more
information do an internet search for QRP Fox Hunts.

73/72, John, K4BAI.

---
http://www.avg.com