[SECC] 80M Fox Hunt announcement 3/8/18

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Wed Mar 7 18:11:11 EST 2018

N9NE and I will be the foxes on 80M tomorrow night, 9 to 10:30 PM EST,
0200 to 0330 UCT.  We will be hiding between 3550 and 3570 kHz.  I will
be split at the start and will be using my FT1000MP at 5W to either an
80M inverted vee or a 100' center fed zepp.  I will switch between the
two antennas to try to work all callers.  The exchange is RST, SPC,
Name, and Power.  You don't count if you don't use 5W or less.  I hope
to hand out many pelts tomorrow night.  Join in the fun!  73/72, John,
K4BAI.