[SECC] Contesting class in South Carolina

Kevan Nason knason00 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 12:48:34 EDT 2018

Since so many of our members are not in South Carolina won't broadcast
details. email me direct for additional info if interested. I'll be giving
a Competitive Contesting class in Little Mountain, SC on April 14th. This
is for folk who have already done contesting or serious Field Day efforts
and looking to improve their scores. It will be 5 to 6 hours in length and
is sponsored by the Swamp Fox Contest Group and the Dutch Fork Amateur
Radio Group.

Kevan
N4XL
knason00 at gmail.com